Get your boating license during your holidays in only two days!

You can find more information about our boating school on our website:

RYA Powerboat Level 2

This license is accepted worldwide in most countries. So with this license, you can rent a boat anywhere. The level 2 allows you driving powerboats at sea during the day.

So: it is not allowed to navigate powerboats at night (but that is not advisable in the beginning anyway). This requires an advanced powerboat license, as well as a VHF radio course. We can also provide these courses.

It is a multi-level system if you want to be able to drive powerboats:

* level 2: basic skills, mooring, rules of priority, man overboard manoeuvre,…
* intermediate: learning to navigate at sea
* advanced: leaning to navigate at sea, at night

Each of these powerboat courses take about 2 days. Depending on your skills and knowledge, it might go a little bit faster.

As from 12 years of age, children can do the level 2. They will be allowed to drive power boats, under supervision of an adult with a license. They will be allowed to drive alone when they reach the age of 16.

The first time you come, there be a theoretical part (+/- 3 hours). The rest will be practical.

Courses will be given on one of our boats: an Osprey rib 6.5 or a Cap Camarat 7.5. They are in the harbour of Les Marines de Cogolin, in de middle of the Bay of St Tropez.

The level 2 is not for driving jet skis (Personal Watercraft).

Jet ski license

Get your PWC license to be able to rent jet ski without supervision. We are happy to give you more information upon request.

Scroll to Top